Basic childcare by Chinese-speaking staff is offered from 4:00 to 6:30 pm each day. Homework Help is available for all subjects from 4 to 5 pm each day. Fees covering from end of school to 4 pm vary - please check with administration. Basic childcare and Homework Help is available on both monthly and drop-in basis. Please click below for the detailed fee schedule.
Extended Care Fee Schedule
Before School Extended Care
- Monthly Pay Ahead: $130
- Daily: $16
After School Extended Care
(Any student remaining in the building at 3:40 will automatically be enrolled in the extended care program for that day; no advance notice is required.)
- Monthly Pay Ahead Rates (3:30-6:00 PM)
4/5 days per week: $370
3 days per week: $295
2 days per week: $210
6:00-6:30 daily: $5
- Daily Drop-In Rates (3:30-6:30 PM)
$5 per 30 minutes
- Late Pick Up
$1 per minute after 6:30 PM
After school enrichment classes are available daily from 4 to 5 pm, unless stated otherwise. Some classes are available in English and others in Chinese. Please use the appropriate registration form (links in below chart) to register directly with the vendor. Prices vary based on vendor.
Fall Session: September - December 2017
|PS-K||Chess||Chinese Storytelling & Puppets||Chinese Arts & Crafts (PS-G1) (4:30-5:30)||Soccer Shots||Tennis & Golf|
|G1-7||Young Rembrandts Art Enrichment Learn-to-Draw||Tennis||Lego Robotics|
|Other||Zumba (K-G7)||Mindfulness (K-G3)||Spanish (All ages) (3:30-4:30)|
Chinese Tutoring Program (CTP):
• Our Chinese tutoring program is geared towards children that do not attend YHIS for our full-day program and are currently in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. It is appropriate for all levels of Chinese language experience, and no Chinese speaker is needed at home for assistance.
• Families may sign up for 2 to 5 days a week, each day from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm (students may stay up to 6:00 pm with no extra fee).
• The 2017-2018 program runs from September 25, 2017 to June 15, 2018. Students will participate in our school-wide Year-end Presentations on Friday, June 8, 2018, from 6-8 pm, and Moving-up Ceremony on Friday, June 15, 2018, from 6-7 pm.
• The registration form is available here.
• 2 days per week: 9 payments of $315 (due beginning of each month from September through May)
• 3 days per week: 9 payments of $415 (due beginning of each month from September through May)
• 4 or 5 days per week: 9 payments of $500 (due beginning of each month from September through May)